13" LAPTOP BRIEF
Designer: ANSON CALDER
The 13" Laptop Brief easily accommodates your laptop and other daily items. With the Anson Calder System, you will be able to utilize every square inch to carry your essentials.
Read more about THE SYSTEM to learn why this bag is even more than it appears.
The 13" Laptop Brief is made in the USA of the finest French Calfskin. The bag is unlined, showcasing the exquisite quality of the leather and beautiful design.
- Hidden external pocket closed by a magnet on either side
- Sleek, comfortable shoulder strap lined with nubuck for comfort and grip. Nubuck is similar to suede in softness but is created from the outer side of a hide, giving it more strength with a finer grain.
- Contoured handles cut on curve comfortably mold to your hands
- High quality zipper with hand-burnished zipper pulls
- Small leather 'feet' on bottom of the bag to keep it clean and add style
- Each part of the bag is customizable:
- Cases can be attached to the interior and/or exterior of the bag
- Handles, shoulder and internal straps can be swapped out for other colors and styles
- Custom AC hardware is also interchangeable (utilizes a screw)
Dimensions: 11" x 15" x 4" / 2.4lbs
Anson Calder offers free standard shipping on all items within the United States. Standard shipping ranges from one to 5 days, depending on region. For International shipping details and rates, click here.
For any special request please contact us at email@example.com
All items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. For more information on our returns policy, click here.
Anson Calder uses leather of the highest quality sourced from a French tannery that has been in operation since the 16th century. Their traditional tanning techniques create leather that develops a desirable patina, rich with natural oils that help the leather self-heal scrapes and small marks incurred with use.
Below are a few suggestions that will help your product look its best for years to come:
Limit exposure to sunlight. Avoid inclement weather and contact with water.
Store in a cool, dry place. Spot clean with a damp cloth. Do not use chemical cleaners on this product.
Variations in color and texture are intentional. Due to the natural characteristics of leather as well as its finish, color transfer may occur.