CW&T PEN TYPE-B
For use with the CW&T PEN SLEEVE
Order a Pen Type-B with a custom diamond tip engraving on the flat surface of the pen sleeve. Max 30 characters.Pen Type-B is precision machined out of solid metal. The body of the pen is made out of stainless steel and the sleeve is available in several options:
- Polished Brass: The brass is purposely uncoated so it picks up your unique patina over time.
- Titanium: Polished or Matte
- Black: Brushed with an ultra durable matte black ceramic-polymer coating (Cerakote)
The ultra-high machining tolerances between the pen and sleeve create a piston-like effect. The pen falls slowly into its sleeve and makes a nice popping sound when you pull it out quickly. Pen Type-B ships with a 0.3mm Black Hi-Tec-C Ink Cartridge. REFILLS available as well.
- Made in the USA: Pen Type-B is manufactured at a multi-generation machine shop in Vermont. Each pen is inspected before it goes out, and if there is ever a manufacturing defect we will happily take it back to repair or replace.
- Refills: To replace the ink cartridge, simply unscrew the back of the pen with a coin. The cartridge in this pen is a Black Pilot Hi-Tec-C 0.3mm cartridge (REFILLS). Hi-Tec-C cartridges are available in 4 line widths and over 30 colors and are widely available in stationery stores in Asia and sold in the USA under the name G-Tec-C.
Dimensions: Pen/Sleeve Diameters: 9.8mm/10mm, Pen/Sleeve Length: 125mm/120mm
Material: 300, 400 series and cold worked Stainless Steel, Brass.
Anson Calder offers free standard shipping on all items within the United States. Standard shipping ranges from 3 to 5 days, depending on region. For International shipping details and rates, click here.
For any special request please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. For more information on our returns policy, click here.
Anson Calder uses leather of the highest quality sourced from a French tannery that has been in operation since the 16th century. Their traditional tanning techniques create leather that develops a desirable patina, rich with natural oils that help the leather self-heal scrapes and small marks incurred with use.
Below are a few suggestions that will help your product look its best for years to come:
Limit exposure to sunlight. Avoid inclement weather and contact with water.
Store in a cool, dry place. Spot clean with a damp cloth. Do not use chemical cleaners on this product.
Variations in color and texture are intentional. Due to the natural characteristics of leather as well as its finish, color transfer may occur.