Designer: ANSON CALDER
The Weekender, our largest bag, is made in the USA of the finest French Calfskin. The bag is unlined, showcasing the exquisite quality of the leather and beautiful design. Because it features the Patented Anson Calder System, you will be able to utilize every square inch to carry your essentials and also seamlessly transition cases from one Anson Calder bag to another.
Read more about THE SYSTEM to learn why this bag is even more than it appears.
- Hidden external pocket closed by a magnet on either side
- Sleek, comfortable shoulder strap lined with nubuck for comfort and grip. Nubuck is similar to suede in softness but is created from the outer side of a hide, giving it more strength with a finer grain.
- Contoured handles cut on curve comfortably mold to your hands
- High quality zipper with hand-burnished zipper pulls
- Small 'feet' on bottom of the bag to keep it clean and add style
- Each part of the bag is customizable:
- Cases can be attached to the interior and/or exterior of the bag
- Handles, shoulder and case straps can be swapped out for other colors and styles
- Custom AC hardware is also interchangeable (utilizes a screw)
Dimensions: 11" x 19" x 10" / 3.8lbs
Anson Calder offers free standard shipping on all items within the United States. Standard shipping ranges from 3 to 5 days, depending on region. Orders placed Monday-Friday before 4pm EST ship same-day. *Orders with monograms may be delayed by one shipping day. For International shipping details and rates, click here.
For any special request please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. For more information on our returns policy, click here.
Anson Calder uses leather of the highest quality sourced from a French tannery that has been in operation since the 16th century. Their traditional tanning techniques create leather that develops a desirable patina, rich with natural oils that help the leather self-heal scrapes and small marks incurred with use.
Below are a few suggestions that will help your product look its best for years to come:
Limit exposure to sunlight. Avoid inclement weather and contact with water.
Store in a cool, dry place. Spot clean with a damp cloth. Do not use chemical cleaners on this product.
Variations in color and texture are intentional. Due to the natural characteristics of leather as well as its finish, color transfer may occur.